Suboxone Maintenance Program
If the patient is stable on Suboxone, wants to just maintain, and is following all the rules and regulations:
- Patient will be seen monthly
- The visit will be very short and quick so the patient can get on with life. We want to make this as minimally invasive into the patient’s life as possible. The goal is to see the patient within 5 minutes of the scheduled appointment time.
- Patient comes in, shows identification if not known to the check-in person
- Patient gives drug screen sample (oral or urine)
- Patient has brought in the proof of attendance to counselor/NA/Celebrate Recovery
- Patient has brought in the Suboxone wrappers for count and confirmation
- Visit with physician
- Prescription given
- Follow up scheduled
- Two weeks prior to next visit, a hold is place on the patient’s credit card. If the visit time will be less than two weeks, a hold will be placed at the time of check out.